Self-contained, sealed hydraulic actuators built into a rugged 6061 aluminum frame deliver fast, eight-second lift time and the power to handle even the heaviest V6 outboards up to 350hp. Rod and slot lifting design features polymer rods for smooth, consistent travel throughout a 5" vertical range of motion. With all the hydraulics engineered into the jack itself, the need to install separate pumps and reservoirs or to run hydraulic lines through the transom is eliminated—reducing installation time and minimizing service requirements.
- Setback: 12"
- Application: Hydraulic jacking plate
- Activation Method: Self-contained hydraulic
- Engine Capacity: 350hp
- Material: T6 6061 aluminum
- Performance: 5 3/4" hydraulic rise; 8 1/4" to 9 3/4" total rise
- Dimensions: 12 1/2"H x 16 1/2"W (transom footprint)
- Warranty: Three years on hydraulics; Limited lifetime on frame
Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate, 12"
Name : Value
Capacity : Up to 350 HP
Dimensions : 12 1/2"H x 16 1/2"W
Material : T6 6061 Aluminum
Type : Hydraulic Jackplates
Warranty Details : Three years on hydraulics; Limited Lifetime on Frame