Torqeedo's Cruise 10.0 delivers smooth, powerful performance as the flagship of the Cruise series.
Fast and powerful, the motor was designed to feature the easy handling of a 48V system while delivering the thrust of a 20 hp combustion outboard. The Cruise 10.0R is ideally equipped to meet the challenges of daily use, and it features all the advantages of a Torqeedo high-tech drive system.
- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20hp combustion engine
- Minimum weight with maximum performance
- Intelligent onboard computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, seawater-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Operates with a remote battery bank, lithium or AGM/lead acid batteries
- Two-year limited warranty
- Input Power: 10,000W
- Voltage: 48V
- Output Power: 5,600W (20hp equivalent propulsive power; 25hp equivalent thrust)
- Static Thrust: 315lb.
- Shaft Length: 15"”L
- Remote Control: Yes (remote throttle)
- Battery Type: External (sold separately)
- Max. Propeller Speed: 1,400rpm
- Steering Type: Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable
- Tilt: Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection (+-65°)
- Trim: Manual, four-step
- Weight: 135.1lb.
Cruise 10.0R Electric Outboard, Short Shaft, Remote Steering
Name : Value
Battery Life : 48 Minutes Full-Throttle
8 Hours 20 Minutes Slow Speed
Best Use : Cruise
Comparable Horsepower : 20 Horsepower
Features : Remote Capable
Input Power : 10000 Watts
Length : 15 Inches
Output Power : 5600 Watts
Thrust : 315 Pounds
Type : Cruise Outboards
Voltage : 48 Volts DC
Warranty Details : Two Years
Weight : 132 Pounds
My experience with Anugerah Motor was excellent, service was very helpful. The delivery to Vicksburg, Michigan took 48 days. It does take a while, but it doesn't take long to install and run it on my boat. Thank you.