For smaller 12 to 16 foot boats, the BF15 and BF20 are as convenient as you can get. Starting at just 104 pounds, they are among the lightest in their class. Yet they are all Honda DNA: quiet, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded with features.
Like the highest output charging system in their class, giving you plenty of power for all your electronics, even when trolling.
Or large displacement for a powerful performance.
Add in easy one hand starting, shallow water drive, and much more, and you've got the ideal combination of power and portability.
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- Large Displacement - better performance
- Easy One Hand Starting
- Lightweight Design
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions
- True 5 Warranty
- PGM Ignition - optimal operation
- High Output Charging - more power!
- Engine Alert System - Keeps you informed
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Longer Tiller Handle - better control
- Auto Start Enrichment - easy starts
- Pendulum Mount System - Smooth operation
- Convenient, Up Front Tiller Controls
- EZ Steer Friction Control
- Shallow Water Drive
- Positive Lubrication - better durability
- 3 Stage Carburetion - better fuel economy
- Integrated Carrying Handle - easier transport
MODEL : BF20D3LH
MODEL YEAR : 2019
SKU : BF20D3LH -19
WEIGHT : 118.0 lb
MANUFACTURER : Honda
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE : Japan
HORSEPOWER : 20hp
SHAFT LENGTH : 20" (Long)
STEERING : Tiller
STARTING : Manual
TRIM & TILT : Manual
FUEL DELIVERY : Carburetor
FUEL TANK : External
CYLINDER(S) : 2
DISPLACEMENT : 350 cc (21.5 cubic inches)
BORE AND STROKE : 59 mm x 64 mm (2.3 x 2.5 inches)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE : 5,000-6,000 RPM
IGNITION SYSTEM : PGM-IG
INDUCTION SCAVENGING : SOHC
VALVES PER CYLINDER : 2
FUEL TYPE : Unleaded Gasoline (86 octane)
FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE : 3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line
OIL TYPE : FC-W 10W-30
OIL CAPACITY : Please Inquire.
LUBRICATION : Wet Sump
ALTERNATOR : 6-Amp (76 watt)
COOLING SYSTEM : Water Cooled
SALTWATER RATED : Yes
GEAR RATIO : 2.08:1
GEAR SHIFT : Forward, Neutral, Reverse
PROPELLER : 9¼ x 10 inch 4-Blade Aluminum
INTERNAL BATTERY : No
I got it last week and installed it on my boat, no problems so far. I got this engine after waiting around 41 days from the date that I make the order. Comes with really secure packaging. Overall is okay.